Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy new year

In the name of Allah...

Happy new year everyone. Hope you guys have good luck in this year and always being a better person than last year. Tomorrow I will start my school day. I don't know how to feel. Should I'm happy or excited or maybe sad? Hahaha confuse! And to be honest, I'm bit afraid come back to school. I don't know if I'm ready or not. I scare with judgemental people. But the things I'm sure, I really miss my friend!! Can't wait see them tomorrow. Now I realize how important them in my life. You know, without them I'm so boring and I feel depressed seriously. This holiday were so boring to me. I don't have entertainment. Especially when my house flood. That is a worst thing ever through this holiday. I even don't go for holiday. So sad, isn't it? But like they said,
 segala yang terjadi ada hikmah disebaliknya
Because of this disaster, I got help from the others party


I'm so happy got this voucher. Really Allah never stop give me His grace, Alhamdullilah. This morning I'm bought my school stuffs and now it's complete already. My stationery now complete!!

Tomorrow start my life as a student again. I hope this year I will be better. Please pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment