Saturday, December 28, 2013

SBS Gayo Daejun

In the name of Allah.....

Do you remember about MAMA2013 I talked about? Did you watched it? I can't watched it for some reason. I know it's bit late to update about this but I can't help. I want update for my memory. kekeke. But to my disappointed, there nothing best about my OTP in the event. But it's okay because they take pic together with CL & Minzy at back stage. It's enough as long as they together even at back stage. Hahaha I know I'm the hardcore one.

And tomorrow don't forget to watch SBS Gayo Daejun! Guess what I excited the most? Sandara will be MC!!! Please allow me to scream!!! I can't wait to see Dara. I'm curious how she become MC. I'm curious how she will dress. And and and I'm curious, will she interview GD too? Hahahaha please understand how I feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment