Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sir get sulk

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

My Sir sulk with us today because low of our respect. I feel very guilty. It's actually not my fault but my friend. She like interrupts ours Sir talking and act like she know everything. So, my Sir sorely. My Sir said, more or less like this, "Ini cikgu. Cikgu pun ada hati. Sekali cikgu sakit hati, tak berkat ilmu yang awak belajar. Jangan nak cakap cikgu tounching ke apa." I was shocked hear that. I don't think my friend deliberate to do that. That's she behavior indeed. Our knowledge will never blessing if teacher angry with us right? Not only my Sir angry with my classmate but my Geo's teachers too. Its all because they  don't know how to care their mouth  -_-

And this about Sivik period. Teacher ask me group with Luqman. Oh! What the hell? He is very naughty boy. I don't know what to do with him.




1 comment:

  1. salam . hai blogger cute . saya follow sambil singgah blog awak . follow me back?

    ReplyDelete