Friday, February 1, 2013

New clasmate.

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful...

I'm so tired today. Yesterday, my school held a cross-country and at that moment, it is raining. And now, I feel sick. My throat hurts. My foot pain. Cough and flu a little. I do not even have the energy to do the work. But a weird is, I still can online facebook.

And one more thing, we will get a new classmate in our class. I feel little exited. I just can't wait for Monday to receive her in the class. Her name is Farah. She is very shy person. but I think this is just the beginning and maybe, she can go with us later. My bestfriend named Fara, was worried because her name are same with Farah. Hahaha Fara so funny. Just that small thing, she need to worry?

But actually, I also worry. I'm afraid if she are good student and intelligent than me. Teachers love her more. And also get more attention. Fara also think the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment